Welcome To The Queen Street Music Family.
Join our amazing community of families and instructors and find out why our students keep coming back!
Year round lessons which may be joined anytime:
Piano, Guitar, Voice, Ukulele, Saxophone, Clarinet, Violin, Drums.
Queen Street Music School is a family and community based school providing year round group and private music lessons and programs for the whole family, ages 0 to adult.
More than music, we encourage and emphasize creativity, community, performance and outreach helping others.
Learn and play for fun, enrichment, exam preparation.
Enjoy and share music with your family, friends and in the community at events, recitals, festivals.
Several community outreach programs have included Idea Exchange, Guitars For Kids, Kinbridge, YWCA.
Although we have grown, we still are very interested in each student and his/her own interests and aspirations.
Queen Street Music School offers several curriculums including Royal Conservatory of Music, Suzuki, Hal Leonard, Mel Bay. Our philosophy is that students should first have fun and enjoy music, becoming engaged early on in their journeys.
We offer specific vocal training; as well as our instrument programs incorporate singing to develop a well rounded love of music.
Exam preparation for Royal Conservatory of Music is provided to students doing exams as well as participation in Kiwanis festivals.
Private Music Lessons
- 30 minutes per week
- Piano, Guitar, Voice, Ukulele, Saxophone, Clarinet, Violin, Drums
- Year round, start anytime
- Siblings receive 10% discount
- Monthly payments are calculated on our term calendar of 38 weeks and do not represent a
certain number of classes per month.
- Fees are flat rate $95/month set up on recurring credit card payments or pre-issued post dated cheques with registration.
- Our fees are based on 38 lessons between Sept & June though students can start anything and this is not a contract. We would rather have a student take a break if timing isn’t right and return in a year or two. We also teach through the summer months for students who are available. Fees are prorated when starting later in the year based on individual lesson fee $25/lesson.
- * please contact us for group lesson rates and availability.
- Lessons are Monday – Friday 2:30 – 9:00 p.m., Wednesday
mornings for adults and home schooled children
- No contract though we do ask 4 weeks notice if discontinuing to allow rescheduling of
- Guitar and Keyboard Rent-To-Own programs available depending on stock and availability.
- Performances, Recitals are included in fees
- Lessons on Wednesday morning or weeknights.
The next step is to consider your availability and we can discuss appropriate instructor(s).
Please visit our website www.queenstreetmusic.com and “like” & “share” our Facebook Page: